background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Summer Fun

Weston is in the "why?" stage. He wonders about things and asks a lot of questions. I've got some questions:

Why is Weston on the floor in his closet pumping air into his forehead?
Why does my husband find me an equal to pizza?
Why is Ender's whisper louder than a yell?
Why is my best eater my youngest child?
Why is my thumb doing this(It's swollen and red at the joint and it hurts and I can't bend it but I didn't do anything to it)?
Why does Weston scream like a girl?
Why does Andrew always put his pants on backwards and his sandals on the wrong feet?
Why is my seven-year-old an insomniac?
Why does Emma cough all the time?





......3 Dr. visits, 2 chest x-rays, 1 TB test, 1 RAST test, 2 allergy medications, 12 breathing treatments, 2 rounds of antibiotics, 1 nebulizer, 1 inhaler, and several doses of Tylenol Flu later and I still don't have the answer to those questions. But at least her pneumonia and acute bronchitis are gone, for now. Poor girl but she's a trooper!

2 comments:

  1. oh no! poor emma! that makes me sad. and poor gina! did you already rule out a spider bite? that looks so painful :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you have to live so far away? we miss you guys! poor emma, hope she feels better!

    ReplyDelete