background

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Compromise


I mentioned in my last post that we had to cancel our trip to the cousins due to Emma's "head condition." So there was much sadness in both homes but we settled on a compromise and agreed to meet halfway, literally. We found a great park in Waco to spend our Saturday together. So all the wackos in Waco. And Nate, Angie, and Maisy joined us too. Each of these pictures comes with a great story and I was tempted to caption them all but you get the idea, we all love each other and had a grand ol day of outdoor fun. We celebrated Josh and Weston's birthdays, scootered, flew Weston's kite, ate deliciousness, hit some balls (well, Jesse's kids did, mine mostly flailed a bat around), hiked, canoed/kayaked, and spent a lot of time laughing, talking and hugging. The weather was lovely and the company was lovelier. Best win I've gotten from any compromise I've ever made. Glad my family loves us!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment