background

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Boys

My sweet little boys. This is why I love taking pictures, I can capture these sweet moments and look back on them again and again so when the kids are screaming and fighting , I can look at these happy pictures and remember why I love being a mom and that I do indeed love my little terrorists. But pictures are also therapeutic when the reverse of these pictures is going on. When I walk into a room and the whirlwind of destruction that is my children has come through that room before me and Andrew, half-naked and covered in marker is standing there, I can grab a camera before I loose my cool and capture that moment as well because I can see amidst my rage, humor in that scene that I may or may not be able to laugh at right then but at least be able to view the situation as something that I can and will be able to laugh at. Like the time Andrew cut my hair, I thought "this will be something to write about" and through my horror I saw humor and a story to tell for years to come. If it weren't for cameras and blogs, Andrew may no longer be with us.
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment