background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dr. Emma Ketchup

I hope you Dr. Emma fans are grateful, I went through some trouble for ya'll to find this picture and post it here. But here's the dork we all know and love with some new material for your enjoyment. Well, okay some not so new, I haven't posted quotes in ages.

Emma- "How do you laugh in Spanish?"

Jamie- "How are you?"
Andrew- "I'm good because I'm perfect and I'm naked."

Emma- "Ms. Z (her math teacher) is too normal. Yeah, she's like old-fashioned like in movies with just a chalkboard and weirdo things. I don't understand her."

Mom- "Go clean that mess in the hall."
Weston- "There's no hall in this house."
Mom-"What do you call that area outside your door?"
Weston- "That 'short straight floor thing'."

Andrew- "Price Krispies" (a favorite breakfast)

Weston- "The only ones that can do magic is God and superheroes"

Andrew- (while riding a rocking horse in his underwear)
"Rich, you're sumpeen else"

Weston- "You know how I know when to sneak into your room? I watch the light under my door and when I don't see the light anymore I know it's time to sneak. I try to sneak really quietly but sometimes I step on paper."

Andrew- "Peek- ee-boo"

One of Andrew's favorite snacks- "Pistachio of Liberty"

While driving around Weston just started giggling to himself "I just bemembered something James did." (Weston says "bemember" a lot and I smile and don't correct him because I think it's cute. Forgive me son, I hope you don't get teased and develop a complex)

Weston calls the guardrail that comes down at traintracks the "ding-ding gate"

Weston refers to making new friends as "make up a friend"

Andrew calls avocados "ollo-callos"

One day I was sitting next to Jamie at the table and commented on his beautiful eyes. Andrew frantically crawled across the table imploring "what about MY beautiful eyes!?" in seconds he was literally in my face demanding my undivided attention (the jealous creature, I always say, "where love is, there's Andrew also?")

Emma- (talking about Helaman's army)- "The Snipling Horrors"

Weston- "What if you run through a snowman?"

Andrew- (while inhaling a bowl of rice) "I'm a rice monger"

Andrew- "Mom, you're fantastic"

You're not from these parts are you?
Emma (looking at all the Longhorn paraphernalia at Walmart)- "Why's there so many ox stuff around Texas?"

Emma- "I want some of that Bellflower ice cream!" (Blue Bell)

P.S. I spent a lot of time going through this and changing the color and size of text to make it more interesting and easy to follow (I like having a different color assigned for each person). But when I posted none of that showed up (except a few bold lines). Grrr! Anyone else have this problem and have advice for me?




3 comments:

  1. hahaha. "I know it's time to sneak." So classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja!! (you can tell emma that's how i laugh in spanish) :) these are amazing! i'll never forget andrew telling rich that he was "sumpeen else"! conference this weekend definitely wasn't as exciting without the kid's commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preston always says 'afore' instead of before. I love it. I don't want that to ever go away.

    I do have to say my favorite quote was Weston's 'short, straight floor thing'. Love it!

    ReplyDelete