background

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My big little girl


Tried to post this a couple weeks ago but got in a fight with the blog so here goes again:
My little girl turned 9. Emma’s getting all grown-up and mature, she’s not much of a little girl anymore. Her birthday was Sunday (well, Sunday two weeks ago) but the celebration went all weekend. Friday after school we headed up to my brother’s in Ft Worth and the kids hung out with cousin while Jamie and I went to the Dallas temple. Saturday Deborah and I took the girls to Hawaiian Falls water park (a reading program reward). Monday we took Emma out for her new favorite, sushi. She fell in love with California rolls from the HEB samples so I got a Groupon for a sushi place and Nate and Angie joined us. We also went shoe shopping but the highlight for Emma was the surprise trip to the pet store where Emma picked out her new pet, a dwarf Russian hamster she named Sweetie. She’s been begging for a pet for some time now and has gone great lengths to prove she can be responsible. Emma is one spoiled and happy girl! She even had fireworks for her birthday.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment