background

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Missionaries

I was trying to get all my pictures as post drafts on the blog to edit later and this one accidentally posted with no explanation , sorry.
Just after our reunion in July my parents reported to the MTC to prepare to serve as missionaries in Accra, Ghana in the Self-Reliance Branch of the Perpetual Education Fund. Emma was so pleased she insisted on teaching the FHE lesson and taught about missionary work and how we can do our part. She made everyone write thank you cards to Nana and Pop. I would say they've been a positive influence on her, certainly leading and not leaving their grandchildren (as my mom tells me they say in the MTC to the senior missionaries). Here's Emma's picture and card. I love Pop sharing a Book of Mormon with the giraffe.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment