background

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shark boy

When I was getting serious with Jamie I was very happy to note that he had perfect teeth and good blue eyes. I needed that to balance out the genes I was bringing to the table with my years of glasses, contacts, retainers and braces. But I'm worrying my teeth gene might be winning out. Weston's front tooth was loose for a long long time but wasn't going anywhere. It's replacement gave up waiting and decided to just grow in behind it instead. He looked like a shark with his layered teeth. So finally the dentist did an extraction and showed us the long root on that baby that was not ever gonna give up and come out on it's own. After some bridges and tooth wrestling Weston's tooth is moving up into place so maybe we dodged some expensive orthodontia later down the road. But I still hope one of our dental school brothers will come live close to us.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment