background

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Emma

Emma turned 10 September 2. I have a terrible mom confession: she's never had a friend birthday party before. When she was little and we lived in Vegas we'd have her grandparents, aunts, and uncles for fun family parties with varied name themes: Emma Loa's Luau, Emmapalooza, The Emmy awards. And then we moved and she started school and her birthday is always around the first week of school, Labor Day and the very beginning of the month so it always sneaks up on me and I just can't get it together in time. But this year we were determined to pull something together. She had a ice cream sundae party so I made a ice cream cupcake tower and the girls designed cupcake boxes to take them home in. And we had ice cream sundaes at the party instead of cake.

We did glow-in-the-dark freeze dance.

Meg, Sadie, Anika, Ella, Maddison, and Emma. Emma's lucky to have good friend at church and school and a nice group of girls her age.

Ice cream time!

There Emma, I did it, only took me ten years but don't say I never do anything for you. :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Another birthday I missed..ahhh! Darling girls and party!

    ReplyDelete