background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sorry Card Fail

Jamie was told by Andrew's primary teacher that Andrew was spitting in class and got his teacher on the face. We were not impressed and quite appaled especially since his teacher is one of the sweetest people I know (imagine Andrew spitting in Lindy's face). Andrew had some serious reflection time when we got home. Then we made some cookies to bring to his teacher and asked Andrew to write a sorry card. This is his first attempt:

Interpretation: "Blah, blah, blah I'm sorry from spitting blah blah blah I thought that it would go over people's head blah blah blah blah blah." This one obviusly was not taken to the teacher. We had an attitude adjustment and made him try again. The second attempt went better:

Sorry card
By Andrew Steed

"I am sorry from spitting. I thought it would go over the children." Then he draws a picure, bad-him spitting at his teacher, good- him hugging his teacher. She loved it and Andrew gave her snuggles and good behavior the next Sunday. But I'm still not sure I can ever show my face in primary again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment