background

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Halloween

We had a flash mob do the fox dance at our Trunk or Treat. I've got the video on Facebook and you can hear my kids singing along next to me. Fun!
 

Andrew and his buddy Hunter rocking out in the back of their truck.

Vampire donuts for Halloween breakfast.

Emma told me she's done with cute and wanted to be creepy this year. Apparently our friend and neighbor Gracie had the same idea. I ratted and sprayed Emma's hair really crazy and stiff but by the end of the night it was pretty flat again. Stubborn straight stuff that hair of hers.

I told the kids they could wear whatever they could find around the house this year, and that's what we did. I wore my German dress for the Ward Trunk or Treat and tried to be festive but comfortable for our preschool Halloween party that morning.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment