background

Saturday, November 9, 2013

RS Activities

I am blessed with an amazing Relief Society presidency to work with. They seriously are the best, so talented and organized and diligent. And they love and serve the sisters. My counselor, Shauna, that organizes our RS activities always makes it look good, fun, tasty and uplifting. This last one was a Wizard of Oz theme and we had the stake Relief Society President come talk to us about "walking the path of discipleship." Unforunately I dropped my camera running out the door to make it to this so half my pictures were blurry so I don't have any of the yellow brick road in the hall or the other display tables in the RS room but you get an idea of how good she is at this. I wish I had pictures of our Dr. Seuss activity with a motherhood theme- We had moms speak about raising Thing 1 and Thing 2, When birds leave the nest,", Who you are as an LDS mom (Horton Hears a Who) and more. I can't do this stuff so it was important to find someone that could come up with this stuff and pull it off. I totally scored! The Lord was very generous and provided what I needed in the presidency he gave me.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment