background

Monday, January 16, 2012


And then there's this going on in the back. Yeah, my job really isn't that hard.


We use our weekends for traveling so unfortunately we have to drive on Sundays. So we find a chapel and time that coordinates with our driving schedule so we can still go to church. It's a bit of a hassle but it's neat to visit other wards in other areas. We went to church in Tucson on the way out to Vegas and met in this unique building. When we pulled up Emma asked if we were sure this was The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I guess she was worried her lazy parents had gone Methodist on her just for convenience.
The inside was even more unique.




When we stopped at church in Kingman, AZ the bishop announced the LV temple would be closed for cleaning and I realized these people all traveled to Vegas to get to a temple. Living most my life less than 30 minutes from the temple I never really thought of people having to drive hours to get to the temple in Vegas. Anyway, visiting other chapels and congregations is part of our experience. And so's interesting sleeping positions (like my transition?)...

And sometimes I turn around and think, "wow, who's that beautiful young lady?" and wonder when that happened.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment