background

Monday, January 16, 2012

California Dreaming

After a few days in Vegas, Emma and I drove with my parents and sister to one of my favorite places to visit my Grandma (and all the other California Hatchs). Emma enjoyed being the only little kid around and we enjoyed Christmas Eve day in the 70's. I only wish I brought T-shirts and sandals. It was so nice visiting with my grandma and my thoughts were flooded with sentimental memories walking around her home and yard that has changed little in the last 20 years. The sunny California weather wasn't the only thing that brought me warmth and comfort. Everything from picking tangelos to sitting by the fire in the rumpus room felt familiar and peaceful.

Speaking of little girls who have no business growing up and getting beautiful (like Emma in the last post)...

Four generations
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment