background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Celebrated Mama Steed's 55th birthday but her book didn't show up until Christmas.

Jealous Andrew. As if he didn't get enough. Our car was so stuffed on the way home Emma got buried in a landslide of gifts on a sharp turn.

Marshmallow shooter. Bring it on!

My brother is attending dental school at UNLV and is expecting his first child so I decided to pass on the UNLV baby shirt all three of my children proudly wore. Brooke and my dad meanwhile found their own fashion advice for the baby. Let it be noted however that the larger UNLV sweater I'm holding was one my dad picked up. I think he at least appreciates our colors or maybe that he didn't have to pay for my schooling. At least Jeff's children will appreciate my gifts (my brother-in-law who's also attending UNLV dental school and is actually a UNLV fan) .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment