background

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Witte Museum

Our closest temple is in San Antonio, almost two hours away. So without grandparents in town and unwilling to pay for an eight hour babysitter we opted to take the kids for a day trip and tag-team sessions. I found a Groupon for the Witte musuem so Jamie and I took turns doing sessions at the temple and playing with the kids.

The museum had a special amazon exhibit we had passes to. They brought in this live boa for the kids to touch. I don't like snakes but my kids were all over that thing.

The sloth was cool though.

Emma riding the skybike at the science treehouse

Being so high up made her a little nervous.
It was a pretty cool museum and the area is really pretty. I like San Antonio!

And now for something completely different-
These are a couple cards Emma made for Father's Day. I love her cards, they make me smile. I also love the Dads, they make me smile!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment