background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Andrew likes hanging out in his underwear and pushing chairs into the kitchen to steal things off the counters. Oh the eyebrow-raising and double-time cupcake stuffing I beheld when I first came to the kitchen this day.




Weston likes to destroy bad guys and carry a gun in his scripture bag. I guess he's ready for Texas:0)



The boys got really interested in trying to peel potatos. Andrew would grab a potato from the pantry and get that look of determination in his eye as he poked at it with no success. Sometimes I didn't need potatos but it beats the snot out of him whining at my feet as I'm preparing dinner. The potential finger-slicing makes me nervous but I didn't want to crush any desire to help in the kitchen and besides, the way they wield those peelers is pretty harmless (even to the potato).


Weston likes to touch his eyeball. Seriously, the kid's always sticking his finger in his eye and laughing meniacally, it's intentional and kinda disturbing. Maybe his optometrist uncle can have a talk with him before he heads any further down this path of eye destruction. Oh and notice that yellow patch on his upper lip? He was out sniffing dandelions.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. looks like your munchkins got the "oddity gene" from dad . . . :-)
    Naw, typical little ones.

    ReplyDelete