background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Life's a Beach

We had a great day down at the beach. It wasn't very busy and the weather was nice. It was just the therapy I needed to get ready for a move. We just relaxed and everyone had a good time. I will be missing this but I here the Gulf is nice and warm.


Jamie gave the kids rides on the boogie board.

Emma enjoyed mucking it up. She thought it was so cool that the hole automatically filled up with water when she dug holes. She wants me to write that she liked the feel of the mud.

Jamie rarely takes pictures but every now and then I find pictures of his feet on my camera. He thinks it's artistic or something. (May I also note that we have more pictures of Jamie's feet than we have of me.)

Andrew's a funny kid. The first hour or two he was throwing himself down in the sand and rolling around in it completely carefree. Then he freaked out about his sandy toes and spent the next thirty minutes meticulously cleaning every toe.





My baby boogies on the beach.



I played a game with Andrew to get some pictures and he gave me a cute little photo shoot.

I don't have to put on a show to get pictures of Emma but I do have to get lucky, she's got some Cannon camera issues I'm afraid I passed on. But she smiled sweet for this one.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: