background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Superest of Birthday Parties

I kept trying to post these pics on the old blog and kept getting denied and since I had packing on my hands and bigger things demanding attention, I let the blog wait. But here's the pics from Weston's Super Hero party. We usually only do parties with family but this theme was too much fun not to have kids. Look how super they are!



Weston demonstrating his awesomeness jumping over a building. Props to my amazing husband who made the most awesome obstacle course ever, complete with Jamie theatrics. It had a spider web/net to climb through, building to jump over, batman cave to climb through, bad guy (evil rocking horse) to take out and princess to save.


Batcave




Hmm, I don't look very menacing, little too bright and cheery in this get-up. Loved that my girls played along though.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment