background

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Daily thanks

Today we are grateful for:
(I really did try to post this yesterday but my computer disagreed)
Dad: Jerry Tarkanian- Be true to your school
Mom: Date Night- The kids were at the "wilky, wilkinson center, the hottest spot you'll ever you'll ever enter..." (John Bytheway anyone) and Jamie and I went out to eat, alone. I ran into a friend at the restaurant who was lugging a baby carrier and an unhappy looking toddler while her two others ran off to the bathroom and she sighed jealously as I told her we were on a date. I think we found our next date night exchange victims. Thanks for taking the kids Wilkinsons, we all loved it!
Emma: Kaiya- Kaiya's a Wilkinson and a great match for Emma.
Weston: Earplug- I dunno
Andrew: Sleeping with the fan and Curious George- Curious George is the stuffed monkey Shayla gave him to match his cousins. Andrew loves that guy (the monkey and the cousin).

No comments:

Post a Comment