background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dankbar

Today we are grateful for:
Dad: Volkswagon- I asked him after he drove home two hours from San Antonio so I guess it was fresh on the brain (or the rump).

Mom: Contacts- I can't imagine trying to survive in a time before glasses were invented and am glad to live in a time with contacts.

Emma: The Wilkinsons- When we were new in the ward Rachelle (the mom) invited us to dinner. I couldn't imagine why someone with seven kids would want five more people to feed but I'm glad they did. The food was good and the kids love playing together. The boys love the four-year-old quints and Emma connected with their 8-yr-old daughter. We had the kids over here last night and the ten kid party was easier than our two kid playdates.

Wilkinson Family

Weston: Nim's Island- Weston whined when I let the Wilkinsons pick the movie and he didn't get to watch his pick (Cars) but I guess he ended up liking it.


Andrew: Jesus- He gave a big cheesy smile when he gave this answer because he knew he had found a winning answer (he is the boy version of Emma in so many ways).

No comments:

Post a Comment