background

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thank You Very Much

Just because I hate to do a post without a picture. But these boys look grateful.
I counted my grateful posts and apparently I'm still missing one. We said something everyday but I fell too far behind I guess (six days into this, that's not a good start). So here ya go...
Today we are grateful for:
Dad: People who give prayers- Jamie has a calling calling. He has to call people up all the time for appointments and prayers and is amazed how hard it is to get a hold of people. So for those who answer and say yes, thank you.
Mom: Bread- I seriously love carbs of all shapes and sizes. I'm a pasta and bread gal. I finally got the Best Bites breadsticks recipe down and can't get enough. It's a good thing they take some time to make so I don't gain 20 pounds making them every day. Yum!
Emma: Prophets- Yes my little top student has to come up with the top answer. But for sure, we thank thee for a prophet.
Weston- Recycling- Emma's tactic is to pick the most important things where I think Weston's is to pick the first thing he sees when I ask him. His prayers are always about pillows and blankets and such.
Andrew- Ants "see that cute cute little ant"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment