background

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful

Today we are grateful for:
Dad: Ancestors
Mom: Scriptures
Emma: Animals- She loves animals and treats them all so kindly. She even got upset once when she saw a snake that got squished on the road, "he was probably just crossing the street to get to his family."
Weston: Jammies- He came down the other night in these pjs. I told him I thought the pants were too short and his ankles might get cold. So he solved the problem.

Andrew: Chores- Every Saturday I make chore lists for the kids. On Andrew's list I write a word and draw a picture for each chore. During the week if I ask him to pick something up he tells me he needs a chore list and I have to go get some paper and draw everything I want him to do. And he insists that I add his usuals, "draw a couch and pillows [put the pillows back on the couch] and a potty [go potty]...."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment