background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Glass is Half Full

Today we are grateful for:
Dad: Comfortable, breezy evening- We read our scriptures on the back porch tonight because it felt nicer outside than in. It was lovely.
Mom: Yellow leaves- Our street is green not much color variance as you look up and down the street except the three bright yellow sparks from our backyard. We have three trees that are glowing right now. I smile every time I see them.
Emma: Books- When Jamie told me The Hobbit would be made into a movie I told him he should read it to Emma since I have Emma read the books before seeing the movies (although I worry this one won't be appropriate for her). He rather liked the idea and diligently stole into Emma's room each night for some daddy-daughter storytime. They've since finished and enjoyed it. I then slyly suggested they start on Harry Potter. He grimaced and made Emma promise she would at least pretend she likes The Hobbit better. But he's reading it. That's love and I love him for it. But maybe you shouldn't tell him I told everyone he's reading Harry Potter.
Weston: The Backyard- Now that it's cooled off, the kids are finally getting use out of the yard, riding bikes on the patio and playing sports. Weston's taken to soccer.
Andrew: Blues Clues- I think he's seen the show maybe 4 times ever but I think he likes how it sounds when he says it. I think I kinda like how it sounds when he says it, cutie pie.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment