background

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gracias

Today we are grateful for:
Dad: Stake Presidents- Wanna guess what we've got going on this weekend.
Mom: My kids have good friends- Our ward has good families with plenty of little kids to be friends with. Emma is good friends with a sweet girl from school who comes from a very nice family. And Andrew is in a Friday playgroup with kids from the other ward, widening his circle of friends (since the 3 Sunbeam classes in our ward wasn't enough).
Emma: Healthy food that I like- She tries to be good about her food choices and thankfully really does like a lot of healthy foods
Weston: Green Beans- My kids love canned green beans. Andrew asks to have them for lunch and when Weston got tired of the soup tonight he was excited when I said I had green beans left. Maybe it's just that I grew up with a major green bean hater (have you grown out of that Rich?) but this green bean lovin is weird to me but I try not to show it because it's a desirable quirk.
Andrew: Soup- My kids are on a role tonight, I told you I love having good eaters. We had black bean soup tonight and everyone asked for seconds (because Jamie wasn't here, he's not a big soup fan, pity, I like soups- easy, cheap, healthy, warm and delicious and an excuse to have bread). I think my kids like the excuse to eat chips and cheese.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment