background

Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks

Today we are grateful for:
Mom: Good eaters- I made pasta with basil, mushrooms and chunky tomatoes and served it with some broiled zucchini and my kids devoured it all. Seriously, Emma had like five servings. I wouldn't have touched any of that stuff as a kid or at least would have complained as I choked it down (sorry mom, you're a saint!). Love that my kids eat! We have a few picky moments but I cook what I want and people eat it. I have many friends whose kids have food allergies and have to cut out gluten and dairy and some kids come to my house and I don't even feed them because they have so many different allergies I'm afraid I'll kill them. I'm so grateful my shopping and cooking isn't restricted, getting meals on the table can be hard enough.

Emma: Love- it's all you need
Weston: Recess- "because you can play" (this is why he said he liked school earlier)
Andrew: Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment